Posted on September 15 2013
Nothing is more feminine and fun then a tulle skirt. They are a Fall fashion staple and there are many ways to wear them. Here are a few of my favorites. You can dress them down by pairing them with a denim top or casual sweater and a pair of flats. You can dress them up with a cool leather jacket or sexy lace crop and heels.
Ooh La Loft has the perfect tulle skirt in store for this Fall season. It is a gorgeous maxi tulle nude little number that is flattering day or night and is only $64!
- Accessorize: especially belts to show off your waist and layered necklaces.
- Make sure you choose right length for you: if you are short, avoid full skirts below knee-height, unless they are full length (maxi). If you are very tall, avoid too fluffy if your skirt is full length – go flare.
- Don’t go too full if your curves are bigger – this may add to your hips. Try a flare A-line instead.
- You can wear full skirts day & night! Change shoes and accessories and you are ready to go!
- Don't be afraid to wear it with a plain t-shirt and one statement piece, anyone can pull off this look!
xoxo - Cristina ~ Ooh La Loft stylist